Enter A Fonction Or A Product
Belt Conveyor T30F
This machine ensures the connection between the processing machines.
Available in several standard widths.
Each belt conveyor is custom-made to suit the specific requirements of the processing line
Vibrating Cleaning (scalper) Dewatering Separator S52B
This machine ensures the continuous draining of various products
- Vibrating trough with removable perforated screen or, optionally, with a wedge wire (hydrasieve) screen.
- If used in a hydraulic circuit, the machine can, optionally, be eqipped with an overflow feed chute at the infeed end in order to slow down the water flow and spread it across the width of the screen before it enters the vibrating trough.
Machine output for Pea, Kidney Bean
- S52B : 12 t/h
Water Straining Tank E50
Buffer storage and straining of the water before recirculation into the hydraulic product transfer circuit
- Hydrasieve (wedge wire) screen for waste/water separation
- Storage tank for water supply to Hydraulic Elevator
- Optional motor-pump unit for water recycling towards Hydraulic Elevator
Each water straining tank is custom-made to suit the specific requirements of the processing line
Automatic corn orienter cutter feeder CCM
Automatic Unit That Feeds And Cuts Ears
A self-contained production machine that orientates, feeds and cuts ears of corn with increased production volume and orientation efficiency. Units are adaptable to an existing cutting room and require little or no modifications to existing conveyors.
- Self Clearing: Computer sensors are activated automatically to instantaneously clear product jams in the cutter head. The system maintains virtually uninterrupted product flow.
- Sanitation: All parts in contact with product are of stainless steel or food grade plastic, and are easily accessible for cleaning.
- Compatibility: On line capability without major structural changes to present system. Available for belt or oscillating system.
- Cutter Feed System: Unique belt feeder system assures gentle handling and maintains center alignment of ears for a top quality cut of finished product.
- Design Units: are sturdy and compact in size thus requiring minimal floor space. Designed to facilitate low maintenance costs. Hydraulic drive system with air actuated cylinders for primary control.
- Electrical Low 12 Volt computerized system for added safety.
110 cobs / minute
B40 -Belt blancher (canning) • 1 blanching mode (water)
B41 - Belt blancher (canning) • 3 blanching modes (water, steam, water and steam)
BB - Pilot blancher cooler
FEMIA has a pilot blancher/cooler in the Technical Center of «Centre Technique de la Conservation des Produits Agricoles (CTCPA)». FEMIA technical department carries out tests in close cooperation with customers to establish thermal treatment processes specifi cally for the following applications :
- extracting / washing (in cold or hot water)